Personal Data Controller
According to the Article 13 it. 1 and 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), we inform that:
The administrator of your personal data is Elimen Group S.A. based in Warsaw (postal code: 02-677) at ul. Cybernetyki 19B.
You may contact the data controller via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address of the controller’s registered seat: ul. Cybernetyki 19B, 02-677 Warszawa
Contact with the Data Protection Inspector
The administrator has appointed Adam Warawko as the Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact via e-mail: email@example.com or by writing to the address of the data controller’s registered seat. You may contact the Data Protection Inspector in all issues relating to the processing of personal data, the exercise of rights related to data processing and in all other issues where it is appropriate to contact the DPI in accordance with the GDPR.
The purpose of personal data processing and the period of processing this data
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- your use of the services of Elimen Group S.A. (the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 let. a) and b) of the GDPR) including the provision of services by electronic means and establishing business relations with you, as well as presenting you with commercial offers in order to conclude an agreement – for the period of providing these services, but no longer than until the date of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal your data,
- to fulfil the obligations incumbent on the Administrator, in particular those resulting from the provisions of the GDPR (art. 6 sec. (1) c of GDPR);
- archival (evidence) which are the implementation of the legally justified interest of securing information by the Controller in the case of a legal necessity to provide facts, e.g. in court proceedings (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the GDPR) – for the period necessary to implement the above-mentioned obligations of the Personal Data Controller;
- possible determination, investigation or defence against claims that are the implementation of the Controller’s legally justified interest (on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR) – within the limitation period for claims;
- conducting marketing activities, in particular providing (including via e-mail address and telephone number) commercial information, offers (on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 let. a and let. b of the GDPR) – until the consent is withdrawn or until the activities undertaken before the conclusion of the agreement are finalized;
- monitoring the quality of services, internal analyses and conducting customer satisfaction surveys (on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 let. a and lit. f of the GDPR) – until the consent is withdrawn, but not earlier than before the end of the duration of the contract, the Server logs are processed in according to art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR in the legally justified interest of the controller, which is facilitating the use of services, improving the quality and functionality of the services provided, and the processing of these data does not violate the rights and freedom of users thereof (in the scope defined underneath: “Server Logs”).
Access to personal data (recipients of personal data)
The recipients of your personal data are entities to which personal data are transferred by Elimen Group S.A., including entities providing consulting, auditing, accounting, legal, IT, archiving and destroying documents, marketing services, as well as statutory auditors in connection with auditing, employees and associates and the Controller’s contractors.
You have the right to:
- access the content of your personal data.
- rectify personal data;
- delete personal data;
- demand restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- transfer the data
- lodge objection to the data processing,
If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was performed based on the consent before its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data in the following way:
- in writing to the following address: ELIMEN GROUP S.A. with its seat in Warsaw 02-677 Warszawa, ul. Cybernetyki 19B.
- by an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Office of the President of the Personal Data Protection (PUODO)
Address: 00-193 Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2
Phone: (22) 531 03 00
Authorization to collect personal data
Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but it is necessary for contacting you, due to the legal obligations incumbent on the personal data administrator. Failure to provide personal data will prevent contact and conclusion of an agreement.
Transfer to any third country
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country.
No automated decision making
The controller will not make any automated decisions regarding you based on your personal data, including decisions resulting from profiling. Please be advised, that we provide this information for informational purposes only. You are not required to take any action or contact us.
Analyses and use of the information
The website uses cookie files
The cookie files are IT data, in particular, the text files that are stored in the Service User’s device, which are used to view the websites. The cookie files usually contain the name of the website which provided them, their storage time on the user’s end device, and a unique number.
The entity that places the cookie files on the User’s end device and obtains access thereto is the website operator or entities cooperating with them (e.g., suppliers of the visit statistics system).
The cookie files are used to create statistics that facilitate the understanding of how the website Users make use of the websites, which allows for improving their structure and content.
The website of ELIMEN.PL uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (the web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a period defined in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Software for browsing websites (internet browser) usually allows for storing cookies on the User’s end device by default. The Website users may introduce changes of settings in this regard. The web browser allows for deleting the cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. More detailed information on this subject is provided in the help section or documentation of the web browser.
In terms of information about the User’s preferences collected by the Google network, which provides visit statistics for the Controller, the User may view and edit information resulting from Cookie files using the tool:
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows for storage of information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on the User’s end device by default. The User may, however, change these settings at any time. Failure to introduce any changes means that the above-mentioned information may be placed and stored on their end device, and thus that we will store information on the User’s end device and access that information. It is possible, for instance, to independently manage cookie files from the level of the User’s web browser. The most popular browsers grant the options:
- to accept the Cookie files support, that allows the User to take full advantage of the options offered by the website;
- manage cookie files at the individual level, as selected by the User of the website;
- specify settings for various types of Cookie files, for example accepting permanent files as session files, etc.;
- block or delete Cookie files.
Where can I go for help?
Comprehensive information is available in the software (web browser) settings. Details for people using particular web browsers, including:
Please be advised that limitations or exclusions of the use of Cookie files and other similar technologies may affect some of the functionalities available on our website.
Information about some of the behaviours of the Users is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used solely to administer the Website ELIMEN.PL and to provide the most efficient handling of the provided hosting services.
The data saved in the server layer (using tools provided by the Server controller) is most often used in the event of a hack into the Server or purposeful damage of the website. In such event, police is able to determine the perpetrator of the breach on the Server on the basis of such data.
The browsed resources are identified through the URL addresses. In addition, the following information may be recorded:
- time of arrival of the inquiry; time of sending the answer; the name of the customer’s station;
- identification performed by the HTTP protocol;
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in case when the access to the Website page was established via a link;
- information about the User’s browser; information about the IP address.
- The data referred to above are not associated with particular visitors on the website.
- The above mentioned data is used only for server administration purposes.
This data is processed in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR in the legally justified interest of the controller, which is facilitating the use of services, improving the quality and functionality of the services provided, and the processing of these data does not violate the rights and freedom of users thereof.
This data is processed as part of the controller’s current activities, however for not longer than 60 days upon obtaining the information. After that time, the controller may further process general statistical data that will be devoid of any information about individual users.
Please be advised, that we provide this information for informational purposes only.
You are not required to undertake any action or contact us.